Become a Member, Make a Lasting Impact
We invite you to join our Foundation family and enjoy the many benefits that membership provides to ensure our national parks are here for generations to enjoy.
- 15% discount on purchases:
- Cabrillo Store located inside the Visitor Center at Cabrillo National Monument
- opens in a new windowonline
- Public Lands Alliance Reciprocal Discount Program:
CNMF is a proud member of the Public Lands Alliance (PLA). Through our PLA membership, CNMF members are eligible for the Reciprocal Discount Program which saves you at least 10% off in-store purchases at 400 public land stores. Look for the Public Lands Alliance logo at participating stores to know where discounts are available or click here. And don’t forget your CNMF Membership Card when traveling to take advantage of these discounts.
- Invitations to exclusive Foundation events and experiences
- Subscription to our e-newsletter for Park and Foundation updates, announcements, and events
$1,000 Monument – includes a National Park Pass
$500 Lighthouse – includes a National Park Pass
$250 Tidepool – includes a Cabrillo Annual Park Pass
$100 Trailblazer – includes a Cabrillo Annual Park Pass
opens in a new windowClick here to Join or Renew
GIFT A MEMBERSHIP
If you would like to GIFT A MEMBERSHIP, fill out the membership form with the recipients information, but put YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, so the recipient does not receive the transaction notification. After transaction is completed, contact us to make the gifting arrangements.
Joining online is quick, safe and secure – opens in a new windowhttps://interland3.donorperfect.net/weblink/WebLink.aspx?name=E10150&id=16
Credit cards will be processed the next business day, but may take a few days to appear in the account once processed.
Please note card transactions will reference the Cabrillo National Monument Foundation.
Becoming a member by check is a simple way to join.
- Make checks payable to Cabrillo National Monument Foundation, and specify the name of the Membership Level in the memo field. You are welcome to include a note with comments, questions, and special instructions, such as tribute requests.
- opens in a new windowPrint and complete CNMF Renewal Form
- Mail checks and notes to:
Cabrillo National Monument Foundation
PO Box 6349
San Diego, CA 92166-0349
Make joining more affordable. opens in a new windowSet up automated payments -annually, quarterly, or monthly– and by opens in a new windowcredit card or e-check on the membership form. If you would like to cancel automated payments, contact opens in a new window email@example.com new email for assistance.
If you have any questions or need assistance with membership, please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org new email