How You Can Help
We invite you to join our family of supporters that help to ensure the Park’s resources are preserved for future generations. There are many ways you can help as you can see below – Membership, Planned Giving, Volunteering, Shopping, and Donating!
For as low as $5 per month, your membership includes the following benefits:
– 15% savings on all purchases at the Cabrillo Store inside the Visitor Center or our online shop
– Discounts at participating bookstores in other National Parks
– Exclusive invitations to Member-only Experiences
– Discounts to attend Foundation special events
– E-newsletters and announcements
For Members who give $25 or more per month, a Cabrillo National Monument Annual Pass is available to you by request, however, if you are not in need of a pass, we would appreciate the savings.
For those who are more comfortable with an annual gift, you can join or renew as low as $50 per year.
Business Membership & Sponsorship
Engage your partners and customers while demonstrating your company’s commitment to our country’s treasured national parks by supporting Cabrillo National Monument Foundation.
Over 800,000 annual visitors will be grateful for your role in protecting and promoting San Diego’s National Park. Contact Emily Moore, Executive Director, for more information at email@example.com.
Donations from generous park supporters like you help us continue to fund programs and Park needs that fall outside of the National Park Service’s limited budget.
Would you like to make a donation in a loved ones honor or in their memory? You can make this beautiful gift through the online giving form.
Planned giving is such a wonderful way to honor your memories at Cabrillo National Monument and to ensure that generations to come have the same opportunity to create long lasting memories. Reach out to our Executive Director, Emily Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-523-4255.
The Volunteer-In-Parks program (VIP) provides fundamental support for park operations every day. Volunteers allow us to move forward with achieving the NPS mission expanding services to visitors and protection for park resources that would be impossible with the small staff of two field rangers.
Cabrillo National Monument Foundation funding supports the efforts of 300+ active and dedicated volunteers who collectively work more than 17,000 hours annually. Volunteers assist with natural, cultural and historical aspects of interpretation, visitor services, and conservation. Foundation funding is used for uniforms, training, recognition items, tools and specialty equipment. The park receives a modest amount of federal funds for the volunteer program but these funds are limited and restricted, so funding from the Foundation is crucial and appreciated.
To learn more about volunteering with the National Park Service and to get started, visit volunteer.gov or email email@example.com
AmazonSmile customers can now support Cabrillo National Monument Foundation in the Amazon shopping app on iOS and Android mobile phones! Simply follow these instructions to turn on AmazonSmile and start generating donations.
- Open the Amazon Shopping app on your device
- Go into the main menu of the Amazon Shopping app and tap into ‘Settings’
- Tap ‘AmazonSmile’ and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process
- If you do not have the latest version of the Amazon Shopping app, update your app. Click here for instructions.
This program makes fundraising easy by donating to Cabrillo National Monument Foundation based on the shopping you do every day. Once you link your Card to Cabrillo National Monument Foundation, all you have to do is shop at Ralphs and swipe your Shopper’s Card.
Why Should You Help the Foundation?
- Visitation is increasing and funding is reducing
- Financial support is needed to provide ongoing supplies, programs, and resources for the Park, its volunteers, and its visitors
- Donations go directly towards Cabrillo National Monument
For more information visit What We Fund.