The Impact of Annual Giving
“We have been donating to CNMF for several years, ever since we moved back to San Diego and began volunteering at the park. The park has always been our favorite place. When we were in high school and started dating, we used to visit Cabrillo on a regular basis, walking around the park and sitting on one of the rocks overlooking the ocean. We got engaged on one of the tidepool rocks, and although we spent many years living in other parts of the country, we brought our two daughters to Cabrillo each year when we visited family in San Diego. When our younger daughter died in an accident, we came to Cabrillo for solace and inspiration. We especially appreciate the funding of natural resources and educational projects, anything that helps preserve and protect the irreplaceable parts of Cabrillo and educates children and adults to do the same. When we moved back to the area, the first thing we did was contact Cabrillo to find out about volunteering. Dan’s mom was a lighthouse volunteer while we were growing up, and we’ve always felt a special connection to the park. Being there makes us happy, and it is one of the only places where we feel totally at peace. It is a very special place, and we are so grateful to CNMF for its efforts to protect, preserve and share this wonderful place with everyone.” ~ Dan & Becky Wieder
Show your love for the Park
Show your love for the Park by making a gift in support of Cabrillo National Monument Foundation. Your support will fund Park programs that…
• protect our beautiful natural resources such as the tidepools and habitat
• preserve the history and culture of these public lands for ALL to enjoy such as the Old Point Loma Lighthouse
• provide education opportunities to local youth that help develop our future Park stewards and scientists
• enhance the visitor experience such as construction of the new Ocean Side Trail
Over 20 programs that CNMF funds collectively lead to protecting and preserving these public lands so you and generations to come can enjoy, find solace, and make memories.
There are many ways to show your love. Please consider making a gift of $250 or more or what is meaningful and comfortable to you and your family.
- Mail your donation to CNMF, PO Box 6349, San Diego, CA 92166
- Donate online
- For other options such as gifts of stock or legacy gifts, please reach out to email@example.com or 619-523-4255.