Cabrillo National Monument Foundation (CNMF) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation and philanthropic partner of National Park Service supporting Cabrillo National Monument, San Diego’s only National Park. CNMF is seeking a part-time Development Coordinator to support fundraising, events, and communication efforts for our growing organization.
Collaborating with the Executive Director, this individual will perform a variety of administrative and communication duties related to membership and events activities. We are looking for someone who is eager to increase support for Cabrillo National Monument through engagement with donors and public. Most of all, we want someone who loves national parks and planning events; enjoys speaking with people; is good natured and uses sound judgement; is a good writer; and has savvy social media skills.
- Send renewal notices and acknowledge donations
- Develop mailings and email communications
- Assist with planning and execution of events
- Maintain donor database (DonorPerfect) and run reports
- Create and implement social media content
- Assist with website updates
- Assist with grant management
- Develop and steward relationships with donors and prospects
- Assist in the Cabrillo Store as needed and other duties as assigned
- Event planning or related experience
- Creating newsletters or social media content
- Microsoft Office, Google, Canva, Adobe PDF products, Constant Contact, or related platforms
Job type: 24 hours per week, part-time, hourly position, some evenings or weekends throughout year, flexible work schedule, some remote work flexibility, job growth potential
Salary Range: $25 – $30 per hour
Benefits: Sick leave, 403(b) retirement plan match, amazing office views from Cabrillo National Monument, job growth potential
How to Apply:
Email a cover letter and resume to the Executive Director, Emily Moore, at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 pm on Friday, January 27, 2023.
Visit www.cnmf.org to learn more.
Cabrillo National Monument Foundation (CNMF) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, sex, age, national origin, creed, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or political affiliation.