Above The Fireworks
July 6 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$50.00
Come for the sunset, bring a picnic, and stay for the most spectacular fireworks viewing. Last year, attendees watched 13 fireworks shows taken place around San Diego County, which all could be seen from Cabrillo National Monument!
Tickets are available at www.cnmf.org or can be purchased in the Visitor Center.
$50 per vehicle (up to 10 people, applies to all types of vehicles)
Below are some “Know Before You Go” information to ensure a pleasurable evening:
· Do not line up ahead of time at the gate or park in road
· No RV or trailers permitted due to limited parking
· No animals permitted at event or in park
· No smoking in park
· No alcohol permitted
· Take all trash with you at the end of the event
· No sitting or setting items on walls or structures
· Do not block walkways
· No music
· No grilling
· Vending machines and restrooms are available
· No pop-up tents or EZ ups
Cabrillo National Monument Foundation (CNMF) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and the premier supporter of interpretive, cultural, historical, scientific and educational programs and activities at Cabrillo National Monument, San Diego’s only National Park. Your support and participation in CNMF membership and events or purchases you make in the Cabrillo Store directly contributes to the continuation and existence of Park programs. For more information about the funding we provide to the Park and becoming a foundation member, visit www.cnmf.org.