Cabrillo Under the Stars is our largest and most popular fundraiser of the year. You will experience a magical evening with friends, family, and fellow park lovers while enjoying…
- stations of local fare from popular restaurants
- stations of craft beer and wines provided by local brewers and vintners
- the Park “after hours” including amazing night-time views of San Diego and the Bay
- an online auction that benefits the Foundation
- Corks for Cabrillo, a fundraising wine pull with a multitude of wines ranging from $20+ per bottle
- entertaining music
- and much more!
The money raised by this event is used to support the Park’s historical, educational, scientific and interpretive programs such as…
- Cabrillo Community Outreach Initiative (a program which takes the Park’s science and educational programs into the communities where underserved children live)
- EcoLogik (a science and technology summer camp specifically targeting underserved girls)
- Conservation + Comics (a new youth program centered around art and conservation efforts)
- Old Point Loma Lighthouse
- Volunteer training
- Guided Tours
- Pacific Heritage Tour
- Cabrillo Festival Ceremony
- and more!
Without your support, these programs and activities would not otherwise exist and are not covered by taxes or entrance fees.
This event has great reach and is a terrific way for your organization, company, or establishment to receive recognition. If you are interested in sponsoring our event and/or donating to our auction, please contact Emily Moore, Executive Director, at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you on May 16!